Mauritius Luxury Beach Villa Viras in Blue Bay
Visit Mauriclick.com for Mauritius villas and apartments.
This comfortable 5-bedroom beach villa is situated right on the beach of Blue Bay, famous for its Marine Reserve Beach, on the South-East coast of Mauritius.
This Mauritius holiday villa is suitable for big families.
The villa is 5 minutes by car from London Supermarket. 4 km from Mahebourg village (grocery shops, banks and restaurants), 6 km from the airport and 40 km from Port-Louis, the Capital of Mauritius, by car.
The Villa comprises of the following:
• One ensuite double bedroom with AC, Hi Fi, mini bar and fan.
• Two bathrooms with separate W.C
• Utility room with washing machine, dryer and ironing board
• Lounge with Bar, 42" Plasma TV, DVD player, A/C
• Fully equipped modern kitchen / Diner
• Dining room, seating Ten and A/C
• Three double bedrooms sharing a seaview terrace
• One bathroom with seperate W.C
reception room with internet access.
• One conservatory
• One terrace with a mountain/sea view
• 01 December to 15 January £ 300 per day
• 16 January to 30 November £ 175 per day
Blue Bay Region and its Neighbourhood
• Roof top terrace with magnificent sea view
• sleeps up to 10
• Private access to beach
• Equipped with fire extinguisher, alarm security, safe
• Two outside showers
• Linen and towels supplied
• Chef on request
• Maid service included
Blue Bay provides peace and tranquillity for adventure-seekers and sun worshippers alike. Blue Bay offers a wealth of water sports from underwater walking in oxygenated bubble helmets to sailing and windsurfing, while the interior has world-class trekking through the spectacular scenery of the islands natural parks, and along rugged cliff paths and hidden coves. In particular Rochester Falls and Le Souffler are both excellent half-day excursions from the bay.
Also nearby, a visit to the picturesque town of Mahebourg is a must for anyone interested in French colonial history. This friendly little town has been largely protected from the ravages of development, and is inhabited mainly by a low-key fishing and farming community. Indeed, it is here that you get to taste a slice of real Mauritian life.
A trip by catamaran to l'Ile aux Cerfs, well known for its beautiful beaches, watersports and professional golf course is recommended. 25 minutes away by car is Le Domaine du Chasseur (well-known restaurant on the side of the mountain offering breathtaking views of part of the South-East coast) as well as Domaine Ylang-Ylang (essential oils).
The villa is an ideal choice for couples, families or groups whereby excellent facilities and spacious recreational areas will be enjoyed by all – adding to its overall appeal for that perfect holiday on this beautiful island of Mauritius.